The attorneys at Walker Eisenbraun have in-depth experience representing buyers, sellers, lenders, borrowers, landlords, tenants and developers in a wide range of real estate transactions, including construction and permanent lending, workouts and foreclosures, retail, multi-family, office and mixed-use development, single-asset and portfolio acquisitions and dispositions, office, ground and special purpose leasing, and sports franchise real estate matters.
• Represented wind energy development-company in leasing and eventual disposition of portfolio of development-stage projects located in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Kansas, Montana, Iowa, South Dakota, New York, Pennsylvania and Utah
• Represented national insurance company in real-estate-secured lending, including $120 million loan secured by five hotel properties
• Representation of landlord in leasing of retail centers to national and regional tenants
• Representation of midstream oil and gas company in the purchase and financing of multi-million dollar acquisition of fueling facilities in Louisiana
• Representation of national REIT in acquisitions and dispositions of shopping centers in numerous states