Walker Eisenbraun provides counsel to clients covering the entire spectrum of the upstream oil and gas industry. Our attorneys are experienced with oil and gas asset management matters such as field operations, asset valuation, petroleum land management and hydrocarbon transportation and marketing. Our attorneys are also experienced with sophisticated leasing and land work, title diligence and surface use matters, negotiation and documentation of industry trade agreements (such as JV agreements, farmouts, participation agreements, JOAs and seismic shoot programs), A&D transactions, gathering, transportation and processing agreements, risk analysis, operational contracts such as drilling contracts and MSAs, reserves-based lending transactions and insolvency and credit risk management.
• Represented Fortune 500 E&P company in its negotiation and documentation of unique long-term crude oil sales contracts with refiners, totaling then-present value of over $3,000,000,000
• Represented clients in over $7,000,000,000 in Exploration & Production and hydrocarbon storage facility A&D transactions
• Represented client in a 160,000-acre Marcellus Shale long-term joint venture with large integrated oil company, including negotiation of custom lease form used for more than 1,400 leases acquired within the JV area
• Advised borrower-side clients and negotiated loan and security documentation in dozens of reserves-backed loans
• Designed and supported large independent oil company’s operational contract risk management program
• Represented clients in numerous field-wide crude oil and natural gas gathering and processing arrangements, including sophisticated royalty compliance mechanisms