Walker Eisenbraun provides counsel on a wide variety of corporate matters, including company formation, corporate governance and compliance, board and special committee matters, company reorganizations, joint ventures and dissolutions to clients ranging from publicly traded companies to emerging companies, private equity and capital groups and financial services companies.†
• Represented board of directors of NASDAQ-listed company in connection with special duties related to a $1,000,000,000 unsolicited offer to acquire the company
• Represented foreign oil service company in connection with its $250,000,000 joint venture in the U.S.
• Represented chemical manufacturing company board of directors in approximately $7,000,000 capital reorganization by repurchase of major stockholder stock, commercial bank financing and new investment capitalization during stockholder dispute
• Represented NYSE-listed exploration and production company in developing emergency response and spill response plan, and related compliance program
• Represented AMEX-listed exploration and production company in development of holistic corporate governance and compliance program
• Represented board of directors of NASDAQ-listed national insurance company in establishing a related parties and conflicts policy, reviewing all existing transactions involving related parties and potential conflicts and providing advice with respect to proposed transactions of similar nature over a three-year period